Monday, October 4, 2010

NICHOLE

it was the month of june...and if i recall correctly it was raining and i mean really raining. kam stopped by my house and persuaded me to get out and get some fresh air. so we joined the girls at canton dockside for crabs and margaritas. for some reason that night i really wasnt in the mood, anyone who knew me knew that i never gave up an opportunity to  be with my girls...especially over food and drinks...

it had been seven months since i had met who i thought was the greatest guy in the world...i could say our relationship was perfect...until that night. so im at the dinner table with butterflies in my tummy...couldn't tell you why...appetite gone, something said CALL HIM....that must had been that women's intuition i was feeling. so i pick up my blackberry and dialed...*the one*, yup thats exactly how his contact was in my phone. anyway, he always answered my calls...it didn't matter what time of day, if he was working, if he was sleep, or even if he was on the shitter...when i called he answered. that was one of the many things i loved about him.

so i called...no answer...ummm, maybe he didn't hear his phone. normally i would have waited for him to call me back but something said "CALL AGAIN" so i did...still no pick up. after the 9th time i called with no response something said "GET IN THE CAR." i quickly announced to my girls that i had to go...something wasn't right and i HAD TO GO. i knew right there that something strange was going on and i couldn't even tell you what. i just had the feeling when your heart is at the pit of your stomach. i literally felt like i was going to vomit.

im in my car speeding down boston street still calling his phone...21 calls later he answers "hey babe"...by this time you can only imagine how angry i was. before that day i never had to call his phone more than once so that itself was a sign. so i responded "hey...you didn't you see me calling?" he says "no babe i was upstairs and my phone was downstairs." then he was super quick to ask me where was i. you see, i knew  this man inside and out...but something was different about him on the phone...he gave himself away. it was his tone, how he was breathing, and how i felt like he was trying to keep me calm. i could tell that he wanted to make sure that i was no where near the house but little did he know that by this time i was outside his door...i didn't even bother to park. i knocked on the door...his friend opened it and his eyes said it all...it was as if he had seen a ghost. at this point i knew for sure my gut was right.

then i saw HER...she looked familiar. she had her handbag in her hand as if she was leaving...but when she saw me she quickly turned and went the other way. "so is this the reason you weren't responding to my calls" i asked...well actually yelled. clearly he heard that bc came to the door with this dumb ass look on his face...i could tell he was nervous bc he was caught...he asked me to calm down..."NO". all i wanted to know was why was she there...things got a little heated and i swear i could have really hurt that man that night but i was so  shocked and disappointed that all i could do was yell and cry. i really wanted to know the truth. in the heat of everything he decides to leave the house...this lady was still in there...now that really drove me crazy. the normal guy would have told that chick to leave...but no. i guess she felt save in the house. honestly that was the safest place for her bc i sat outside and was waiting for that ass to walk out that door and when she did i was going to tear her apart.

so apparently he leaves the house with his friends...this lady in his house...and me outside on a stakeout and goes to the club...silly silly rabbit. i drove downtown with the intention to pop up on him...but then i spotted it....his car...so i did something that i had only seen on tv...something that i never  thought in a billion years that i would even think about  doing. its crazy bc i didnt even have to think twice. i pulled beside his parked car and i did it...slashed his mutha fuckin tires...

No comments:

Post a Comment