Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TO YOU!!!


Im a true believer that GOD places certain people in your life for a reason...and i know why your in mine...




i just read something that really has my mind racing...this is dedicated to a very special friend of mine and they know who they are. this person was really there for me during a time in my life when i was really down and low on faith...i love you for that.

YOU are super special to me. I know i never really say it...we dont see each other that much but i wanna be there for you the way you were  there for me. your going through something that has made you look at life a little differently...i can totally relate to you. its crazy because sometimes God allows things to happen that NO ONE understands. Ive been there...i use to always ask...GOD WHATS NEXT? and he answered my question every time. he gave me soooo much strength...strength i didnt even know i had...sometimes when i felt like crying he would make me smile...he told me that "everything was going to be okay." I know the past year ive said that to myself every bit of a thousand times...i say it even to this day. and everything always works out just like he said. sometimes it didnt happen right away...one thing in particular took 9 months (SB) but it worked out and i couldnt be happier. you have found happiness and love in someone...ive watched you. you deserve every bit of it. i always say how happy iam that your happy.

i just want you to know that you have so much to be thankful for, you have to accept the good and the bad. you are a very strong women. you and your family will get through this...and i love what you said about living LIFE. YES!!!! LIVE LIFE, LOVE and be HAPPY. tomorrow isnt promised to any of us. if you never learn anything else from me just remember to smile. a smile goes a long way and you never know when some else needs it and you never know when YOU are going to need it...thats one of the reasons why i love to smile...alot of the time i have no clue what im smiling about lol but i do it anyway. you have been such a good friend to me and i really appreciate you. dont worry...everything happens for a reason and everything that GOD does...is good.

love you much!

your friend,
Ari xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment